Casalgrande Padana is committed to:
- Complying with the environmental laws and regulations applicable to our industry;
- Promoting at all levels a sense of responsibility towards the environment among our employees;
- Anticipating the environmental impact of all new products and processes;
- Adopting all necessary measures to prevent, reduce or eliminate any form of contamination;
- Preserving the resources, where possible, by reducing consumption;
- Taking suitable measures to ensure that all contractors working on sites and in general all suppliers respect the environment and safety;
- Pursue an open and transparent dialogue with the authorities and stakeholders;
- Constantly improving the company’s environmental performance, more specifically in terms of resource consumption and waste generation;
- Improving the working environment and the safety of workers.
In order to accomplish the above goals, Casalgrande Padana has deployed an Environmental Management System comprised of the following:
- Complete reuse of process water;
- Waste recycling and reuse and, when this should not be possible, separate collection, proper recovery or disposal;
- Creation of suitable instructions for continuous system supervision;
- Continuous monitoring of gas emissions, waster and energy consumption and waste generation;
- Testing the latest technology to allow a reduction in consumption and contaminant emission;
- Installation of efficient or renewable energy production systems;
- Launch of new internationally known eco-friendly product lines.
Download our environmental policy catalogue.
|FILE NAME||FILE TYPE||FILE SIZE|